LINK staff webinar to share the good practices and research contents collected by partners was held online on June 7, 17h30 – 19h30 CET. Each country presented good practices identified and the topic they researched.
The main issues:
- European Benchmark/Good Practices
- Each country presented 2 national + 2 international successful initiatives related to the LINK project theme: fighting disinformation and misinformation; promoting digital skills among older people; increasing the competences of critical thinking in the population of seniors; promoting understanding of the democratic process etc.
- Documentary research/ Literature Review
- Ageing Population in Europe and their relevance in the democratic process (ES)
- Digital Literacy in Senior Population (PL)
- The impact of Disinformation and Misinformation in the Democratic processes (PT)
- Promoting European identity, citizenship and values (IT)
Before webinar the guidelines were sent. The guidelines intend to support partners to achieve the WP2 Educational Strategy – Observatory of Good Practices. This work corresponds to the 1st phase of work to create LINK program and comprises: a European Benchmark and a deeper documentary research and literature review to further support the creation of our methodology and exchange of knowledge, know-how, practices, methods between partners. The aim of the webinar was to share and discuss this topics.
- 7 June 2022 17H30 – 19H30 CET
- Each country presented good practices identified (15 min/partner)
- Each country presented the topic they researched (15 min/partner)